Tuesday 19 May 2015

PATRICE EVRA AND SUAREZ CLASH

PATRICE EVRA ABOUT SUAREZ

On 15 October 2011 during a match between fierce rivals Liverpool  and Manchester United , Liverpool star Luis Suarez was found guilty for racially abusing Manchester United full back Patrice Evra .

The incident was widely reported by media through out the world because of the nature of the incident . Luis suarez was fined Euro 40,000 and banned for eight matches . Luis Suarez after fined for 40,000 Euros and eight matches ban posted on his twitter and facebook accounts that he was upset by the accusation and denied the claim . Upon his return to action he refuses to shake hand with Evra in a game at Old Trafford .
In a press conference Luis Suarez said that "let me tell you , I have made only two mistakes in my career . My first was when i was playing for Ajax and i bit an opponent . My second was when i bit Ivanovic . The case with Patrice Evra was all false I was accused without any proof".
                                                            After approximately 2 and a half years when both Suarez and evra are playing for different clubs once again they are going to face each other in Champion's League final . After wining semi final against Real Madrid when Patrice Evra was asked about Luis Suarez he said that he will do his talking on the pitch and is happy to shake hand with his opponent because he is "proud about my colour" . Further he said that "I am proud to be what i am, I am proud about my colour and i will shake Suarez hand , it is not a problem , but i will make sure that he will feel my presence on the pitch" .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment