Wednesday 20 May 2015

Giorgio Chiellini has no fear from Luis Suarez

Giorgio Chiellini will face Luis Suarez on 6 June 2015 in UEFA champions league final at Berlin for the first time after the world cup in which Uruguayan striker Luis Suarez bite the Italian defender Giorgio Chiellini. 
Uruguay won that group stage match and qualified for the knockout round by eliminating Italy but the Uruguayan striker was sent home from Brazil after this act with ban of 9 world cup matches.

Speaking ahead of wednesday's Italian cup final against Lazio, Giogio Chiellini said:
"It's been a week since we have qualified for the final of champions league and everybody is asking me about Luis Suarez.
"For me there is no problem with the issue. I don't need to talk to him, I don't feel any grudge towards him. I don't feel anything.
"I will mark Suarez  just like Karim Benzema, I will mark Leo Messi just like i did with Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar  like Gareth Bale.
"There's no difference there but the fact that it has happened, he's been sent off and unfortunately Uruguay won the game and I lost.
"So the every thing I was really sorry about what was that I had to leave the world Cup."

No comments:

Post a Comment