Thursday 21 May 2015

Raheem Sterling agent confirms that:"Sterling will not sign Liverpool contract of £900K a week"


Raheem sterling Liverpool winger seems to leave Liverpool. Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea looks interested in Sterling.

Raheem Sterling agent says in clear word that: Stirling will not sign a new contract with the club Liverpool for £900K a week. 

Aidy Ward Raheem Sterling's agent is going to have a meeting with Liverpool manager Brendon Rogers and chief executive Ian Ayre to discuss the contract situation but appear to have broke all the relations with the club.

Aidy Ward quoted that:
"I don't care about the PR of the club and the club situation. I don't care.
"He is definitely not signing. He's not signing £700,£800,£900 thousand a week. He is not signing.
"My job is to make sure I do thwe best with my clients. If people say I am bad at my or they are badly advised it does not matter"

He also attacks personally on Jamie Carragher called him "a knob"
Ward's quoted:
 "Carragher is a knob. Everybody knows it. Any of the criticism from current pundits or ex-Liverpool players-none of them things matter to me. It is not relevant."


No comments:

Post a Comment